Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School 2009/10




Wow! What a great day we had. It all started this morning when Mrs. Phillips had music playing in the front hall. The music really helped set the mood of the day. We were so happy to see all of the happy faces in our room.


We saw familiar faces as well as new ones.

Also mid morning we went to the dining room to see a great band that played music from different genres. We had fun dancing and singing.


At the end of the day we had a man playing the steel drums as the students left.
This is going to be a great year.

2 comments:

Sharon Snow said...

i had a gragt day today at school

Ashley

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at school today! I enjoyed sitting next to Jack and Amy. I was happy to see all of my friends! I can't wait to see how it will be tomorrow.

Love,

Lainey